Person Centred Support
Duration: 1/2 Day course
This course is aimed at all staff and volunteers working within the health and social care sector and those who have a responsibility to support individuals with medication needs.
This course will provide the knowledge and skills to ensure the care giving process is person centred.
- To explore and understand the six values recognised within health and social care
- To understand our own values and how they shape the way we think and react
- To recognise and understand individuality, choice, privacy and independence
- To understand how to work in ways that promote person centred values
- To understand the factors contributing to individuals’ wellbeing
- To understand how to support individuals to maintain their identity and self-esteem
Cost: £35 per person