Duration: 1/2 Day course
Cost: £35 per person (please contact us for more information regarding discounts for group bookings)
This is a half-day session designed to minimise the risk of infection and cross contamination.
- To explore the impact of an infection within care settings.
- Identify and discuss personal protective equipment (PPE)
- To be aware of correct hand hygiene.
- Understand standard precautions when working with individuals.
- To be aware of COSHH
- Identify factors that may make individuals vulnerable to infection
- Understand handling of sharps